Friday

LDS Primary 2014 Scripture Cards

I had a great time making these today, reading through the carefully and prayerfully chosen words of our Primary leaders worldwide.  They are incredibly beautiful, simple, and true.

These are made to be printed into 4X6 cards.  I print mine, laminate them, punch a hole in the center top of them, and hang them on a painted block that sits on my piano.  We used them throughout the month, sometimes during scripture study, sometimes during FHE.  I've also seen people do the same, except punch the hole in the corner and hang them from a key ring.  Oh, also, I put them back to back, so January on one side, February on the other, laminated together - then I just flip it at the end of the month and only have 6 cards to keep track of.

We did a version of this for 2013, and gave them as gifts to my husbands' side of the family, who does a Sunday-appropriate activity gift exchange for Christmas (a super fun and much-loved idea my sister in law came up with!).

I hope you love 'em!













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't download or print these. Any ides?

Katie Richins said...

Right click on each image, choose 'save as' to save to your computer, and then print from there. That's how I did it. Let me know how that works for you!

Katie Richins said...

Whoops, I misspoke. I think what we really ended up doing was selecting 'open image in new tab' for higher resolution, then saved and printed from there.

Ashley Bagley Nielson said...

cute! as primary secretary, i love finding non-cheesy designs!